Monday, May 3, 2010

you are the love I need

"Oh how He loves us" .. Wonderful lyrics that are so true. God has done so much for us, and it really is amazing how much He loves us. It gives me chills to think about it. I love to praise Him for everything he has blessed me with and every struggle He has allowed me to go through even though it wasn't so enjoyable; which brings me to the topic of worship.

God deserves the praises we sing to Him. He has blessed everyone of us with so much; it's so astounding. Each of us have been blessed with talent; some with very unique talents. Its an easy way to minister to others. Our special talents can be used to glorify and bring praise to our wonderful Savior. After all, look at what was done for us.

Oh God, let my voice and everything I do glorify You and all of Your worth.

Oh and just for an added note - the sunset.




No comments:

Post a Comment