Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life

I didn't ever think I would actually do this, but here I am. Writing is a way to release part of yourself; a way to show yourself to others that sometimes is harder than anything you've ever done. I decided though anybody might not care what I have to say, some people may be interested, and I believe this can be a fun process.

My blog is titled "What A Story Life Is" for a reason; your life is an astounding story. No matter how great of a story teller you are, there's nothing like the life you live. Conflicts, relationships, etc. are like nothing else. You can manipulate anything, but you never realize the true reality of the experience unless you actually experience it. Each person goes through problems and difficulties, and no matter how similar they might seem, no one else goes through the same experiences as you do. Your story depends on what you live for, and I know what I'm living for. My Savior Jesus Christ. I receive true joy and happiness from living for Him.

Now what will you live for? Only you can decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment